Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My dil goes mmm


can't stop noticing the smile in the innocence and the in laughter simplicity. Not senses only my but active listening my skills passive numb also becomes.......

see,
what I mean is.....Not only my senses but my active listening skills also become numb and passive. Was talking to someone and you appeared out of nowhere, took me 3 seconds to realize that the one I was talking to is anticipating some words to be blabbered out of my mouth since I have stopped mid sentence and am staring hopelessly at you. Was so embarrassing. So whats next?

How to stop this helplessness? I really don't know. May be I should spend more time with you. that is something I can't manage given my current commitment to my work.
Don't be so naive, is your work that important? it's just a job dammit......
but I have responsibilities, clients to attend to, projects to complete......
yea, you are the only one who has all this......
Don't be so childish, not is college anymore......

And there starts my internal fight with my other mind.

one thing is sure, I have this restlessness inside me that has come back after a really long time. Something needs to be done. It took me 3 days to get back at being regular boring myself after half a week of indulgence. and m thinking about lifetime.......only those addictions which do not harm your body and are affordable forever should be administered.......is this one of them?

Don't know what to write........which is a hard thing for me....I never write if I am not sure, if it's going to read good.

time to wind up before I spill more beans.....
P.S: the smile is awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think.....